Customer Services Representative (click to apply) APPLY NOW
We are a young analytical company based in Karachi and are looking for an experienced Customer Support to assist in day-to-day customer support department.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in a call center environment and can provide customer support via email, phone, and online chat.
Role and Responsibilities
As a CSR you will:
· Manage incoming calls and chats in a timely and effectively manner.
· Handle customer inquiries both over the phone and by chat.
· Manage and resolve customer complaints.
· Follow up customer calls where necessary.
· Complete call logs and reports.
· Identify customer needs.
· Resolve customer problems.
· Provide guidance.
· Provide right solutions to customers.
· Keep records of all customers conversation on call database.
· Good communication skills, especially speaking and writing, as that will allow you to ask better, more relevant, questions of customers.
· Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
· Excellent data entry and typing skills.
· Good MS Office skills.
· Being flexible and adaptable.
· Good teamwork skills.
· Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Customer service orientation.
· Being able to deal with all types of people.
· Being able to work independently.
Industry: Telecommunication / ISP
Functional Area: Client Services & Customer Support
Total Positions: 5
Job Shift: Morning/Evening/Night
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Matriculation/O-Level
Career Level: Entry Level2021-03-31|||Karachi|||||||||b7KmAQZdyY2Cjd1Q|||FULL_TIME|||PKR|||MONTH|||range||||||30000|||45000|||true